- In 2012, admitted to the Ministry of Justice & Islamic Affairs- Bahrain as a Practiced Lawyer.
- In 2021, admitted before the Court of Cassation and the Constitutional Court Bahrain.
Languages: Arabic, English
Practice Areas: General Practice
Bahrain (Since 2010)
Education: University of Bahrain, Kingdom of Bahrain, Bachelor of Laws, 2009
- Member at YSIAC - The Young SIAC (Singapore International Arbitration Centre), 2019
- Member at Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CiArb) 2017- London, United Kingdom
- Arbitrator at G.C.C. Commercial Centre, 2012